The terms and conditions outlined in the following Privacy Statement apply to users, viewers and all people who have access to the Clark Medical Products Web site.
Clark Medical Products Inc. respects the privacy of its Web visitors. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information throughout the Web site. Our staff adhere to strict policies that protect the confidentiality of any personally identifiable information such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers. This Privacy Statement follows the Federal Privacy Commisioner’s Guidelines.
Specifics of how we gather and use Internet information are outlined below. If there are any questions or concerns not addressed here, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
1. By using this Web site, you signify your consent to Clark Medical Products Inc.'s collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
2. Access to the Clark Medical Products Web site, and use of many of its features typically do not require providing any personal information whatsoever.
3. “Cookie” technology captures summary - not individual - information on visitor use patterns. Cookies are small amounts of information installed on a Web Site user's computer to permit the Web Site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Web Site. For example, the information stored in cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Web site, and can be used to offer personalized Web page content.
4. During your visit to our Web site, you may be asked to provide personal information about yourself (such as your name, address, phone number) in order for us to provide you with information on our products, or company news. Providing us with that information is always your choice. If you choose not to supply us with your contact details, portions of the Web site will not be available for access to yourself.
5. We may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities that have asserted its lawful authority to obtain your collected personal information.
5. Except under extraordinary circumstances, the city of Humber Bay will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose to third parties the personal information you provide.
6. The Clark Medical Products website provides links to, and may be linked from, local, Provincial and federal government agencies, and from, or to, other websites. We take no responsibility to the content policies or information on the linked sites. By clicking on an outside link, Clark Medical Products Web site Privacy Policies no longer apply.
7. Clark Medical Products Inc. reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove portions of any terms, conditions, policies or disclaimers published on its Internet site. To ensure that you know what terms and conditions currently apply, occasional checks of this page are recommended.